INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Monday, January 12, 2009

brain overload

My head is full of all kinds of things this morning. Does our son Andrew have a broken wrist? how about that pain in his chest area? Could it be a cracked rib? Next time he says something about ice skating I'm just going to have to say NO!How's Charlotte doing? Should I put her in contact with Robin or would that just overwhelm her? Will my flight on Friday take off as scheduled? How does my cat feel today? Will she be able to eat some kibble today or should I just continue to give her canned cat food? How was my Mom's 75th birthday? Was she able to visit with my Pop yesterday? How's my Pop doing with his new medication for his Parkinson's Disease? How's he doing since his emergency hip surgery? How will he react when he sees me and Hannah this weekend? Will Andrew and Lucien be able to keep the house in order while I'm away? My head is going off in 1001 different directions this morning.

No comments: