INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Friday, January 09, 2009

Friendships

I'm looking forward to my trip home to see my parents. I'm very excited that I'll be able to get together with my dear friend Robin. We met and quickly became good friends back in 1990 when we were all stationed in Maine back then our husbands were flying the B-52 bomber. Both of our husbands did cross training and went on to have careers in the B-1 bomber. We were lucky enough to all be stationed together in Texas and we even bought houses in the same neighborhood. Lets fast forward 18½ years... Robin and Kevin are living in California, Kevin has since retired from the Air Force and is currently teaching AFJROTC-how cool is that?!!! The very thought of being able to visit with my dear friend Robin makes my heart fill with joy!

No comments: