INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Tuesday, January 06, 2009

this that and what ever else...

After taking our kitty to the vet yesterday to get her blood titer done, her teeth cleaned and what we thought was going to be one tooth pulled ended up being several teeth pulled. My poor kitty! She's on antibiotics and pain medication and has to have soft food for at least a week. I love my darling kitty and will do what it takes to get her feeling her best again. So many people out there don't take proper care of their pets. I'm making sure that my kitty receives proper medical treatment just like my children.
So I was up in the middle of the night trying to comfort my cat. I finally got her to get comfortable and to rest by 2 am. This was exactly like comforting a sick child, sometimes all they need is to be held by someone who loves them.

Today it's been me and kitty working on some sewing projects. I'm trying to piece together some chicken shaped potholders (these are a laugh riot). I've got 2 body's cut out and 1 set of wings cut out. I've got to get the other parts cut and the insulated batting and regular batting cut. I also managed to cut out an apron.

With our move to England coming up fast, I bought airline tickets to California yesterday. Hannah and I will be flying out to visit my parents. It's nauseating to think about how much I paid for this quick weekend trip PLUS I had to rent a car. I feel queasy!

Now I'm off to see how much 4 round flight tickets to Boston will be, plus another rent a car add in hotel and kenneling costs for our cat. You can only expect a realtor to do so much...feeding your cat and scooping her litter box is pushing it. Our kitty will stay at the vet clinic, they'll take good care of her there.

I need to take some Excedrin, my head is pounding.

No comments: