INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Monday, January 26, 2009

Moments in time...

It's day #5 of my headache. I do believe that it's been with me ever since my trip to California, but for now I'll date it from Thursday. I hope that I'm not coming down with anything.

Our weather here is just off the wall! It was warm and windy when we got back from our trip and now it's snow everywhere! It's been snowing off and on for a few days. I've been puttering around here in the house this weekend and now I need to clean up my crafty messes that I made in the formal dinging room and in the family room. I've yet to get the pictures from my camera onto the computer that I took with making my groovy new basket. I'm telling you, this is a hoot and everyone will want to make at least one of these groovy things! I want to make one with a lid from red, white and blue fabric for our guest room/home office. It's just a nifty little hand craft that has handmade with love all over it!

Our weather has been very cold, snowing just a little every day. With weather like this, I like to keep busy indoors. Last night we watched movies together as a family- I had my husband and daughter watch the 2d half of Wuthering Heights with me (Master Piece theater on PBS). Oh my word it's just as good as the book! The acting was superb and it's something to watch with a box of tissues near by :-) I think that they both should have watched the first half and then I would not have had to do as much explaining of the characters and what was going on. I love Master Piece Theater, all of my favorite books coming to life- what s not to like about that? :-)

So now I need to get the Kirby out and get those thread bits vacuumed up. I need to put a call into my husband and have him tell me how to get these pictures into the file I want them in. The Kodak program was so much easier but dang if it didn't drive us nuts at the fact that it was always running behind the scene making the computer super slow.

2 comments:

jay670120 said...

Wished we had some of your snow !!!
Hope headache is easing off x

Julia Dunnit said...

The basket sounds wonderful, would love to have a go! I cry buckets at Wuthering Heights,film, book, talking book - any version. Love it!