INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

my morning coffee

There's nothing more satisfying than having my morning coffee, reading the news on line and my cat on the computer desk trying to get me to pet her. But alas, my kitty is sleeping in today, LOL! So it's me, a mug of my favorite coffee (Dunkin Donuts) and the news.

As you know one of my goals for the year is to take classes to gain knowledge in a craft or to participate in workshops. Today I'm going to a card making marathon workshop. Our goal is for each person participating to make 25 different birthday cards. I'm bringing my camera and will be taking pictures throughout the event. I anticipate all of us having a blast and laughing our socks off!

4 comments:

Catherine said...

Wow sounds great, looking forward to the photos

Alix said...

wow 25 cards in one day is quite a goal...i hope you make it! :)

Jazzy1972 said...

Looking forward to seeing pictures and I am so jealous of your Scrapping Nook, Gorgeous, I LOVE those Giant Pegs, what a fab idea. Jay xx

Sandie said...

those are from the container store - they have an on-line site:)