INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Scrapbooking...here, there and everywhere!

I've been looking for inspiration, something that's not what I've been seeing around me. I joined UK Scrappers a couple of weeks back and I tell ya, this place is full of inspiration and new perspectives. And I think that is what I was lacking...new perspective, a different point of view so to speak.

So here I am, feeling pumped and ready to get scrappin! Tomorrow I'm going to a card making marathon at my friend Peggy's house (her blog is listed under blogs of note). I'm going to bring my camera and introduce you to those ladies I talk about from my paper crafting group...Peggy, Sarah, Donna and Ellen :-)

I'm ready to get my Cricut warmed up and ready to cut out some letters...or will I brush the dust off of my Sizzix and use it? Hmmmm choices, choices, so many choices! But I'm ready to make a dent in my stash!

1 comment:

Kerry said...

Hope you get your dent made in your stash