INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Saturday, January 03, 2009

crunching numbers

Our meeting with the realtor went very well. He's crunching numbers we've got the average expenditure on our utilities ready. I'm excited to be at this stage on this move of ours. It's beginning to feel real, I feel safe saying it- we're really moving! The realtor was excited to see our home, he loved everything we've done to it. He said that it was nice to see a home with so many upgrades. Now for him to find us a buyer!

I've gotten rid of so much stuff from our house these past few months and it shows! The storage areas look large and spacious instead of feeling crowded with piles of stuff everywhere. Even my husband got into the groove and went through his things this week and pulled out clothing and shoes for me to take in for donation. I'm quite proud of all of us and the work we've gotten done. I still plan on doing more reducing around here. Stay tuned to see what else I go through and donate. There are things in the garage that need to be gone through but there's no way you'd catch me out there today! Sure we have an insulated garage, but it's still tooooo darn cold for me to be out there!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sounds like things are moving along for your move!