INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Saturday, January 31, 2009

My paper crafty pals

Here we are...the 4 of us Sarah (in red), Donna (in purple) Ellen in the beige and Sandie (that's me in the striped sweater). we are in Peggy's basement making 20 birthday cards, oh the fun we had too!


Ellen (pictured here) is super talented. She pays great attention to detail and makes beautiful cards!


Here you see Peggy (she's wearing the blue denim vest). The creativity that this woman brings to crafting is ubelieveable!

here's Sarah, deep int crafty thought :-)
Donna is a blast! She makes me smile...ask her how she got that cat of hers, that story will have you on the floor laughing!


This inky hand belongs to Peggy. She got this way beause of me (sorry Peg). You see, I tweaked out a Stampin Up ink pad and I somehow managed to get it off of it's tracks and well Peggy became inky because of it.
This is Ellen, she is such a gem!

1 comment:

Stamping Ideas With Peg said...

Love your pictures! That one of Ellen just makes me smile! Great job and a great day!