INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Wednesday, January 07, 2009

crafting

It's quite interesting how much I want to do and the time I'm allotted to do it in. There's also that little thing of cleaning up after myself at the end of the day and not leaving any kind of crafting supplies out and about. That's why I only cut out a handful of items, it was a quick clean up.

The chicken potholders are going to be a laugh riot! I may even put some up for sale on my Etsy site when I'm finished.

It's me and my cat- she was up early this morning and needed a 3:30 am snack. My poor kitty, she's on canned cat food all this week and isn't allowed any of her Iams kibble. She looks at her kibble container everyday. I had to put away her kibble bowl because she would just sit by it and not move- I know that she was waiting for me to put a scoop of dry cat food in it- poor thing.

Kitty and I will hang out at home, clean the kitchen and work on the next stage of the chicken potholders. We may even sew today!

Part of my New Years Goals is about taking classes to learn more about something. I signed up for a neat and truly unique sewing class at one of the quilt shops in town. I have my supplies and I even bought the book that the class is going to be taught from (it is too cool). I looked at the pictures and LOVE all of the projects! I can hardly contain myself- this is going to be one fun class!

I'm off to make coffee and to start my day...as if it didn't already start at 3:30 am when I got out of bed to feed the cat.

No comments: