INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

what My Scrapbook Nook looks like today

Here they are in no certain order...pictures of my downsized Scrapbook Nook
My little work island
8½x11 paper rack and my MM paper paints


Everyone needs to know the time right?


Storage space runs crazy in this room! Here's some more!
this is what is on top of my little island (look down) This sign says it all!


here's my Kitty, she likes to hang out with me.

There's Sponge Bob sitting on my monitor telling me that he's ready eddy eddy for the move to England! You can not tell me that this does not make you laugh!


snow

more snow
and I wonder why I had a headache for days? Too much glare!


Yup, I dare say that I have enough cardstock for my 3 years in England
yes it's more paper...this stuff is patterned paper



some layouts on display


8 comments:

Julia Dunnit said...

Oh Sandie, your Nook is a fab place. Be sure to tell those air force types that you need a house with at least one extra bedroom for all of this! You have enough carstock for coming over with, but don't worry, youcan get plenty more here!

Sandie said...

to answer the big question, yes my crafty stuff will have a room of it's own :-)

Caroline and Jayne said...

Wow you do have alot of cardstock & patterned paper x

Hello, I'm Vicki said...

well i have to admit to being a tiny bit jealous of that scrap nook!! really nice, thanks for sharing xx

Sandie said...

and to think that I've downsized...kind of scary huh?

voodoo vixen said...

Looking great and I love your basket, its gorgeous!

Jenny said...

Wow, jealous! x x

Yasmin said...

fabulous room. You're vey lucky you've got some much space.