INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Wednesday, July 01, 2009

Bees


Our situation with Bee infestation is finally being addressed. I hate the fact that I'm so allergic to bees, my allergy to theirs stings has had me put a damper on many a family vacation/holiday when I was a child. We really do have a terrible situation here with bees and in the end they are being exterminated. I had hoped that a bee keeper would be called in and the little things could be harmlessly removed but alas that is not the case. So I am to stay inside today until they start to die off as the exterminator said "they will be quite angry for a while". I've never been afraid of bees, but I have to tell ya that hearing them buzzing around sounding so angry makes me a little nervous.

2 comments:

Stamping Ideas With Peg said...

Sandie-sounds like things are going well except for the bees! I knew you would keep busy over there! The new SU catalogs were released today so alot of orders were placed again. We are so busy as in the middle of haying-the hay is so beautiful! Take care, Peg

Sandie said...

new catalog---ooh I want one!!!