INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Thursday, July 09, 2009

today's new adventure...

Since I got to the base and back so well yesterday (10 miles each direction) I'm going to try a new destination...Castle Quay (pronounced key) in Banbury (it's a 15 or so mile trip one way). It's the mall that my husband took us to the first week we were here. Hannah and I am on a quest to get the rest of the stuff on the list of items that she needs for her trip to Wales. I'm also planning to pop in to a couple of different stores that are also in that general area...Tesco (need to top off my cell phone minutes/moola) and the place where we bought the curtains (need to see if the others are in yet). Nothing like getting into doing things on my own- darn work getting in the way of my husband taking me places.

I'm bringing my small camera along this time in case there's anything to take pictures of ...you can never tell. Even Wilson the Travel Pig is coming along for this trip.He's not had his picture taken in quite some time and is very over due for a photo shoot, LOL!

Wish my lick on my journey and keep me in your prayers that I make it there and back with my nerves in tact and that we finds everything n Hannah's shopping list for her trip.

No comments: