INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Friday, July 17, 2009

Friday Market in Bicester

I had a blast with my new friend Carina today. She took me to the Friday market on Sheep Street which is the center of town- talk about FUN! She showed me about and I have to say that we are two peas in a pod! We're both quilters, love to do paper crafts, have a fondness for Clarks Shoes! Believe it or not, but we happened to have stumbled upon a 70% off sale on Clarks Shoes this morning...oh yeah baby, life is good! I meant to check out the farmers market with the fresh fruits and veggies...Carina and I did manage to look at some flowering plants but soon got distracted by hunger pains and had to stop in at a tea shop for lunch.

Lunch, all I can say is YUM! Of course all food served in the UK is hot and I mean HOT! S Also, it's not as bland as I've been told as some needs seasoning and some doesn't. But there's one thing that every meal I've had has in common- it's all served nuclear hot so it's best to let it cool down a bit before you even attempt to put your fork into it. I once burned a good sized spot on my tongue so badly that I couldn't taste anything for nearly 2 days. So beware...food and beverages here at seriously HOT!!! Pastries here are very YUMMY! I love buying treats in the various bakeries here in Bicester, everything I've bought has been really good...which reminds me that I should get out and walk around for some exercise once it stops raining.

No comments: