INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Saturday, July 11, 2009

It's Saturday, apart from "sleeping in" and getting Hannah packed for her trip that leaves tomorrow (we thought that it leave on Monday-aren't we observant parents), we plan on touring an attraction in the local area.

Waddesdon Manor is on our list of places to see in the local area. I included a link to the place so you can check it out and see what it's about. Taking a clip from the introduction- Four generations of Rothschild family have shaped the house and gardens into the spectacular show piece that it is today. The pictures and description are drawing me in! I want us to tour this beautiful home and I can see that we need to get ourselves a membership for 4 to the National Trust!

3 comments:

Julia Dunnit said...

You'll love it. Well, I think you will! I do. NT membership may well be a good idea!
Hope Hannah enjoys her trip!

Sandie said...

The manor was breathtakingly beautiful! The china dinnerware pieces were amazing! And we're now members of the National Trust!!!

Gabrielle said...

Have a fun and safe trip!