INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Monday, July 13, 2009

The Bicester Garden Center

My husband I and went to the Bicester garden center yesterday- oh my gosh I have found MY PLACE out here in Bicester! So there we were, both thinking- lawn and garden stuff, plants and so forth right? This place is a shopping mall and the garden center is the anchor store! J Oh yeah!!! I went into all of the shops up the left side and one store on the right hand side. I WILL be going back there very soon! The Laura Ashley store is to die for! One thing I've been looking for and can't believe that I didn’t send to myself is(of all things) an apron. Yes I wear aprons when I cook, I just love the things! Apron’s can be pretty as well as functional and I bought myself one from the Laura Ashley store. I've saved many an outfit from ruin because of my wearing an apron. Oh the other things I bought- curtain tiebacks. I can see myself shopping in there on a regular basis. Did I mention that the Laura Ashley store sells scrapbooking kits? OOh whee I liked those patterned papers, may have to go back and buy some :-)

There was a cooking store (pots, pans and other cool kitchen gadgets), a health food store, a craft and hobby store (for those wondering, I’d say that it’s a cross between a Michael's and a Hobby Lobby) just with 10 times the amount of security cameras watching you and the merchandise, LOL!!! The was a handbag store, but I elected NOT to go in there –as I said to myself…lead me not into temptation Lord, as I have other things I need to buy.

Now I can just kick myself for the deals on the camping and hiking equipment in the 2 different outdoors stores that are there in the shopping center. I could have saved us probably £75 to £100, no joke. I feel sick. But what’s done is done and there’s nothing much I can do about it now, and even though I didn’t know about this place, it doesn’t help to take away the sick feeling I have about it. I suppose that I can just chalk it up to experience right? UGH! What a hard lesson to learn. But now if anyone asks me where to shop, I can point them to the Garden Center. I may just decide to take my son there for lunch this week as there were 2 different restaurant type places in Wyvales (the Garden store). I think that I have found my new favorite place to be out here in Bicester...wondering where I am? Try the garden center in Bicester, I know that's where my husband will be looking when he notices I'm not at home, LOL!

No comments: