INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Sunday, July 26, 2009

Stillness and Quiet

I love the stillness and quiet that the early morning brings. The air smells fresh and the only thing you hear are the birds chirping or in my case some doves cooing.

I'm up early as I awoke from a dream with the urgent feeling that I had forgotten to do something important (I hate it when that happens). As I look out the big window to the backyard I see my cat is having fun checking out "her" new territory aka the back yard. My kitty who has no front or back claws and is missing about a ¼ of her teeth- yeah she's out there patrolling her territory and is ferociously protecting her land-beware of cat! LOL!

I'm going to see if my husband is willing to take a trip to the Ikea store in Milton Keynes- I desperately need a filing cabinet for all of this paper work that's been building up around here and checking out some other items with my spouse and children in tow, believe it or not-it's a good thing.

OOh look at the time, if I want a hot shower I need to get in there now before the other wake up, LOL! If I don't get in there now it'll be like last Sunday- a cold shower :-o

No comments: