INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Saturday, July 25, 2009

Cinnabon and Dunkin Donuts Coffee

There are things to be thought of as special...those things are Cinnabon cinnamon rolls and Dunkin Donuts coffee. The BX and Commissary at RAF Lakenheath are awesome! I was able to get some much needed kitchen appliances-a hand mixer and an immersion blender with a ton of cool attachments the best part is that there's a food processor attachment that uses the motor to the immersion blend. Braun is the Kitchen-Aid of Europe and the UK! And the best part is that I can use these appliances and not worry about the motor burning up.


While away I had the opportunity to do some shopping- I finally bought a teapot. I wasn't able to find the ever elusive Brown Betty but I found something else that is also a wee bit on the elusive side-Charlotte Watson's pottery. See the Teapot- that's what I bought! The Henry Watson pottery company was established in 1800's- please go check out the link and read all about it as the history as it's amazing!

Now I can finally use that beautiful tea cosy that I bought at Blenheim Palace.

4 comments:

Julia Dunnit said...

Lovely China! You'll probably like Emma Bridgewater china too- frightfully english!

Sheilagh said...

I loved Dunkin Donuts when I visited New England, the cinnamon rolls were to die for...Why haven't we got Dunkin Donuts over here? :0(

Sandie said...

There are, it's just that they are on US military installations, LOL!

Sandie said...

Jilia, I went to check out the Emma Briwater pottery..I've simply GOT to have one of those polka dot clocks for my craft room! And you're right...I really do like her pottery!