INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Monday, July 20, 2009

do what you need to do

I bet that you're wondering where am I going with today's quote. You will never be able to make everyone happy, realize that some people will take offence at everything and some at nothing. No matter what though- be who you are, do what you need to do to get the job done and you're going to be fine.

I'm an organizer and have my own way of getting people together as a group to help out the cause. If some take offence to that then so be it. I'm here to encourage, motivate and give advice when asked and I'll even hold your hand when it gets really rough. I am not here to stroke anyone's ego or to kiss ass-I don't have the time nor patience for that sort of thing. Now with that said, I feel as if I can get on with the tasks at hand and get 'er done!

No comments: