INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Monday, May 25, 2009

28 days and counting

Moving forward....that's been my goal ever since we knew we were going to be stationed in England. I've gotten so much done in preparation of this move. With only 28 more days left here in the USA, I find myself looking down my list and finding only a couple more things to get done. Besides Hannah's last orthodontic appointment and her podiatry appointment, I really do need to make that day spa appointment- I finally feel truly worthy of pampering myself for a day.

Today is Memorial Day - a Federal Holiday, no school for the kids and we have nothing planned. I just may take them to lunch at Pizza Hut (they love pizza from the hut ).

I've got a couple more things to set up before the move...the next big one being helping my daughter set up her "End of the School Year Big Bash" (that's what she's calling it). She wants to have a bunch of her teenage girlfriends here sometime this week for a slumber party, I say- bring it on!

Quilt show preparations...I'm making labels for my quilts and will get them sewn on this week. I'll have to turn in the quilts very soon so they can be on display at the quilt show. I can hardly wait to see all of the beautiful quilts on display. There will be vendors from many nearby states, I look forward to seeing what kinds of goodies they have for sale. last year I was able to find that seriously cool sea turtle batik fabric I had been searching for. You can be sure that I will be taking TONS of pictures at this event!

It's 9 am, time for me to get out of my jammies and to see what's going on in the world around. Actually I've been up for hours, it's just that I was too lazy to get dressed, LOL!

1 comment:

Julia Dunnit said...

Lazy is not exaclt an adjective I'd apply to a description of you! We're warming the weather up for you over here!