INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

just putz-en around

Today is about putz-en around, getting little things done. Making labels for my quilts and the best part....getting to cuddle up underneath of them while sewing on the labels. It's no wonder why I love quilting!

There's also the addressing our "We've Moved" cards and post cards. These are for those folks whom we do not have e-mail addresses for. And for those that we do have e-mail addresses for, they'll get that information sent electronically (what's e-mail all about but to save time and money right?).

For those out there wondering..yes, I finally managed to make a couple of spa appointments for myself. My 1 hour Swedish massage is later on this week and the facial, manicure and pedicure are next week. I can't believe that I'm finally taking time out for myself!

No comments: