INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Have you been to Peg's blog?

The one thing that keeps me feeling inspired is checking out new paper crafts at my friend Peggy's Blog. She's been having this fill in the space contest- long story short I won a $40 Stampin Up shopping spree with her! WoooHoo!!!

I want to thank Peggy for the awesome time I had with her and the wonderful ladies that make up our paper crafting group. Talk about having FUN! I've got to take pictures of what we made...talk about having unique and fun ways using those new Sizzix dies that are Stampin Up exclusives! I adore containers, and the little boxes and bags we've been making are just a hoot! I've decided that Hannah and I need to make one of those paper chest of drawers for her nightstand- it is just too darn sweet! Thanks Peg for the inspiration! Want to see the matchbox drawer...Click HERE

No comments: