INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Monday, May 11, 2009

I've got moving on my mind

I'm excited about the prospects that today brings with it. There's something about a fresh new start for the beginning of the week. Hmmmm, I just might be back to liking Mondays again :-)

I've managed to get 2 more large (18x18x16) boxes packed and ready to ship off to England full of things we're going to need...or what I'm going to need in the kitchen and in other rooms in our summer cottage. With 1 month 1 week and 4 days to go until we leave I still have plenty of things to do around here, there's still a lot more that I need to get ready for the movers to pack and other items that I'll pack and send to myself.

It's beginning to get hard for me to concentrate on things other than issues and topics that pertain to our move. I'm ready to throw in the towel and tell the moving company to come and pack it all up now and lets just go and be done with it and I'll sort it all out on the other end. I'm getting down to the little nit picky things like which dishes and other items to put into long term permanent storage, and what goes into crate #1 (we get access to items in it in late August) and then what goes into the rest of the crates (the stuff we won't see until November). It makes me feel dizzy just thinking about it.

No comments: