INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Toughest job in the Air Force

I've been told that the toughest job in the Air Force is being a spouse. Personally speaking I think that it's a spouse left behind on a deployment or PCS with kids...more over those kids being teenagers. Every new day seems to bring another new challenge. I trust in the Lord, that he will see me through this storm and bring me out on the other side- stronger than I was before. This is where having friends helps- being able to talk to someone who has gone through something similar or who hasn't gone through anything like this (yet) but has a sympathetic ear and a shoulder to lean upon when the going gets tough. I know that with God's help that I'm going to get through this, it's just some pretty rough sailing at the moment.

3 comments:

Julia Dunnit said...

You can do it gal.

Gabrielle said...

AMEN!

{raising hand} I'm here Sandie! Hubby is on deployment here as well, teenager at home...we are most likely facing similar trials. Email ANYTIME! :)

Sandie said...

Thanks Gabrielle, that means a lot to me.