INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Friday, May 01, 2009

Think Pink!

I'm kicking off the first day of May wearing my favorite color- PINK, rocking out to my favorite tunes and thinking -WOW, it's May! can you believe it, Mother's Day is right around the corner!

For me, today is about getting those tedious household chores completed and working on putting together one of my new flannel baby quilt projects. This is my first time working on a flannel quilt, not to mention it being what is considered a "rag" quilt (because of the frayed edges) and so far it's been interesting (and I mean that in a good way). Here's a picture of the pattern its called Lambie Lullaby (it's so darn cute).


The Lambie Lullaby quilt is by Pearl Louise Designs, available at Thimble Cottage.


3 comments:

Julia Dunnit said...

Oh it's adorable. Love those frayed edges.

Sandie said...

I love flannel- it's so warm and cuddly soft! This is such a sweet pattern too! The frayed edges gives it such as loved and worn look. I just may end up keeping one for myself, LOL!

Anonymous said...

This is so cute! And it looks soft. Something to smile and snuggle with on a grey English day.