INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Monday, May 18, 2009

Sew what?

Since the house is impeccably clean and tidy I'm going to use today to sew. With only 2 weeks left until the Quilt Show I want to have my hand sewing done and the quilts ready to go. I have the 1 errand to do today (buy milk), other than that I've got the entire day to myself. I dare say that life is good!

If you're local and are reading my blog- please introduce yourself. Do you plan on going to the Black Hills Quilters Guild Quilt Show? It's going to be fantastic! And in August you must plan to go to the Central States Fair with your family and see all of the wonderful things people have made- the hand crafted items are simply lovely to look at!

Ps- I've got a secret...it may not end up being anything but I'll know more by 3 pm

2 comments:

Julia Dunnit said...

Hope you have a lovely day. Knowing you as a cyber chum, I'm guessing you'll be very productive!

Sandie said...

Just you wait and see what I've been sewing!