INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Thursday, May 21, 2009

My farewell

I had a remarkable day with my girlfriends. These ladies knew what I needed…I needed to get away from my house and the stress of waiting around for something to happen with that couple that want to buy it. I had the BEST time up in Hill City with them. We ate at the best restaurant in town (lunch was seriously FAB), went shopping and through them found this wonderful clothing boutique (my only regret is that I wish that I would have found it sooner! There is nothing like trying clothes on and having them ALL fit like they were tailor made for you!



I give thanks to the Lord for the Friends I have made here in the Black Hills. Peggy, Sarah, Donna and Ellen are the most wonderful friends anyone could ever have! Our day in Hill City was fabulous! We had lunch at the famous Alpine Inn, the food there is simply delicious!



I took this picture of one of the trees that was covered in blossoms right outside of the restaurant


Go check out Peggy's Blog for more pictures from our day together. And by the way...I did buy the hat, LOL! Oh my gosh we laughed and laughed all day long!


My girlfriends gave me a beautiful Black Hills Gold necklace, I burst into tears when I opened the jewelry box- they spent way too much and I appreciate the gift and treasure those ladies ever so much! To know that they think of me in such a way brings tears of joy to my eyes. I am truly blessed with friends like them.


And who can you take a group shot with and make "bunny ears" behind them when they least suspect it?

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I LOVE that bottom picture! We sure had fun! You are going to be sorely missed Sandie.