INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Dakota Thunder Air Show 2009 photos

Here are the Thunderbirds coming closer...
and closer...
and closer

So close that you can see the Thunderbird design on the underneath side of the jets! Talk about awesome! The kids and I had a blast watching the jets flying past the house!

I can't begin to tell you what a thrill it was to be able to watch this from the deck in our backyard. Not having to brave the hoards of people flocking to the base was a relief!




I've had many a civilian friend tell me that they think that the B-1 Bomber is one sexy looking aircraft. To tell you the honest truth, I ahve to agree with them!
The B-1 Bomber with wings swept forward


and a parachutist- he was actually at the beginning of the airshow.

No comments: