INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Friday, May 08, 2009

a girl and her shoes

I've been asked about the shoes I bought the other day, so here they are...


These are my Liz Claiborne mules, believe it or not, but they are truly comfortable!
And of course my Clark's Black suede sandals- another pair of truly comfortable yet stylish shoes. These have a small heal to them and a built in arch support...worth every penny!

Don't you love that waffle weave pattern in my skin? I was wearing my Old Navy ankle socks in my Crocs before I took these pictures and they left quite the imprint in my skin, LOL!


As you see, my feet are not pretty my big toes are mishapped (have been since birth). I've had surgery on both feet and there are numerous scars on each foot, maybe a few more on my left foot than my right. The last surgery left the toes on my left foot curly a bit and that is really starting to bug me but alas there's nothing I can do about that now is there. No matter what I always have my toe nails painted a bright cheery shade of pink. I have always been embarrassed about how my feet look then last year I said to heck with it! There are people with uglier feet than mine wearing cute strappy sandals and that was it for me! I let myself get my first pedicure last year and my feet have been happy ever since! Trust me when I say I'd do a pedicure over a manicure any day! Pedicures are the one indulgence I hope to be able to do for myself once I get to England! Which reminds me...I have a gift certificate to use!

No comments: