INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Sunday, May 17, 2009

My Sunday...

What can I say about today...

*I helped my son rearrange his bedroom and now it feels much larger.

*Working as a team, we got the house ready to show today.

*Got a call from my realtor letting me know that the open house went well, now to wait and see if anyone makes an offer.

*Took the kids clothes shopping- Andrew to get some suits for school this fall and Hannah to get a swimsuit. Not a very fair trade there BUT her time will come for school uniforms later on this summer and of course there's shoe shopping in our future, and I know how my girl LOVES shoes!

*Had lunch out with my kids at our favorite Chinese restaurant. As always the food was excellent and so was the service!

Now it's time to relax with a cup of tea and my latest book.

No comments: