INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Sunday, May 03, 2009

taking my own advice





I used to keep a vase or two of fresh flowers in the house all of the time. But as my life progressively got more and more busy it was one of those things that was sidelined and forgotten. It was when I was at a grocery store in town the other day with my daughter where she pointed out the flowers that were in buckets everywhere...Look how pretty these are Mom. And that was it, something inside of me said that we needed fresh flowers in our house, so I bought 2 dozen long stemmed red roses. The price will astound you- only $9.99 for a dozen roses...and here in the Midwest that's CHEAP! As I look at this last picture (the close up) I swear that I can smell the roses!
Do something nice for yourself, bring some flowers home put them in a pretty vase and place them somewhere in your home where you will pass them frequently. Trust me on this, it will bring a smile to your face every time you walk past them!

No comments: