INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Friday, May 22, 2009

One month from today...

...my entire family (cat included) will be on our way to London. Just thinking about the journey makes me a wee bit nervous. I've got some things here to take care of (like using that darn gift Spa Day certificate) and scheduling my mammogram. But those little emergencies that seem to keep popping up with my kids keeps putting the kibosh on things. So now it's time for me to schedule it before something else happens. The last day of school is next week- I can't believe how quickly it's coming. My husband will be flying back to help me with the final stages of our move (Thank you Lord).

Now for me to wake my sleepy kids for the 3rd time...maybe they should have some of my coffee ;-) That would perk them right up!

2 comments:

Julia Dunnit said...

Oh I hope you can make time to get excited too! and your 'boy' looks very handsome..and has a winning smile!

Sandie said...

My "boy" turns 17 in July...not all that long ago he was a boy, now he's a young man.

Julia,
I'm excited about the trip, but there's so much to do in perparation for the trip. At least I have my cat booked on her flights! Rapid City to Denver,then it's Denver to Houston to spend the night and from there it's off to London Heathrow. Poor kitty gets to take the scenic route and gets to London 24 hours after we do.