INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Thursday, June 07, 2007

2 peas blog challenge...what good thing happened to me today

Okay, I'm in Wal-mart...a store that I really hate shopping in at this time of year (tourist season) because the parking lot is packed and the store has horrendously long check out lines. I'm there with my son who needs "stuff" for JROTC camp. So while I'm there in the toiletries section I spy these cool little containers...which are perfect for storing eyelets, brads, flowers or whatever...for 78¢ each!






My 2nd terrific find was this small chrome shelf, much like my large one...but baby sized! I love it!!!! This little gem was only $20, WOW! It can hold up to 150 pounds per shelf (evenly distributed weight- so says the box). Yes this too will be going into my scrapbook nook.




Now for my 3rd and 4th great finds at Wal-mart...I can't help but to look through the scrapbooking isles...not that I'm buying supplies there but I know that they too have the Cricut. I've toyed with getting a tote bag for my Cricut, but refuse to spend the $$$. So my son is over in the electronics department I swing over to look at the Cricut stuff and guess what...those bags are marked down to $45! Ladies I tell you RUN don't walk and pick yourself up one of those bags at that terrific price!


My other find was that there are select Cricut cartridges marked down to $45...that's a lot better than the $60 price tag over at Hobby Lobby! So there you have it...the good things that came out of this yucky rainy day!

2 comments:

Bonita Rose said...

wow u really scored.. good for u..love that metal shelf!

Sandie said...

that metal shelf really holds a lot of stuff! I started loading it up and I'm quite impressed with it!