INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Saturday, June 09, 2007

Being the organizer that I am

I don't think that I'm truly happy until I've rearranged something, be it in my scrapbook nook or in the kitchen (my main work areas). Take for instance my 8½x11 paper. I had taken it out of my handy dandy plastic drawer and placed them on the shelves in the new swanky cabinets in the new scrapbook nook. I've been working with that since April. The more I worked with it, the less I liked it. The paper had to be in there, there was no doubt on that one but it didn't feel right to me. So yesterday I went and retrieved my 8½x11 paper storage drawers from the furnace room. I put my paper back in them and stacked them...much better now! I really need to sit down and go through my scrapbooking stuff that's in those plastic carts and reorganize it all. In all the room really is taking shape. I've got to get the spouse to hang my set of 4 Making Memories boards (2 silver magnetic, one black board (can write on with chalk) and one push pin). I'd also like him to put up the valances in our bedroom- after all, I did buy curtain rods.



The Garage Sale...Yes we're having one today. Lets try this again and see if we can make some money as I want a black granite sink (and they are currently on sale). I'll make everyone start helping me in an hour. They're all dead asleep right now. I hope that someone finds out home improvement items "must have" items for their home.



I've got a carpenter coming over at 9am to put on some cabinet doors in the kitchen. So why did I hire someone versus having my handyman husband do it? Well here's why...


I'd like to access the space behind this tiny door. There's oodles of storage space for my larger roasting pans and other big items- see next picture I have the doors and hinges all I need is someone with the expertise to make it happen. And well, hes coming over today Ü, he's the husband to one of the Colonels at the base and he comes highly recommended.

Now for some more coffee and to get that garage sale set up and ready to go!

No comments: