INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Friday, June 08, 2007

I'm almost ready

For what you wonder? To post pictures of my Scrapbook Nook that's what! I've been working hard at putting things away, tossing out stuff I no longer want and so forth. I reorganized my stamps on Wednesday and no longer needed one of my plastic carts with drawers so I gave it away to a girlfriend (who by the way was thrilled at receiving it). I need to hang some things on the walls and then it's show time! I bought those magnetic chalkboards and the push pin board by Making Memories and now...finally I have the room to hang them Ü. Now for me to pencil the area where I want to have them hanging and get the drill and a level. I don't want to post pictures before it's all done and looking pretty. About the windows, I've decided not to put up any sort of valance or window treatments beyond the 2 inch plantation blinds. I want to get every drop of natural light into that room as I possibly can! My last Scrapbook Nook was in a utility closet, I had to work in a room with no windows for 3½ years. So this natural light thing is rather important to me.

No comments: