INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Sunday, June 17, 2007

Happy Father's Day!

So what are we doing for Father's Day? We went to church, went and did some light grocery shopping, came home made lunch and now I'm getting ready to pack the suit case or suit cases.

While at Church our son called on my cell phone...yes I was one of those people who didn't turn off their phone while in church. To be perfectly honest I forgot to turn off the ringer. I think that our Andrew has become a little home sick. I was starting to get worried that he was having too good of a time but now I know that yes he still is a boy, a boy who misses his Mom and Dad. I felt bad when he asked if we were coming out for his graduation on Friday I had to tell him that Hannah and I will be in California at that time- I left it open for Lucien to talk to Andrew and let him know that he wouldn't be able to make it either. Personally speaking I was surprised that Andrew even wanted to go Leadership school only because it was so far away (it's in Louisiana and we're in South Dakota). I'll see our boy again on the 27th of June when he and his Dad pick us up from the Denver airport.

Okay I need to get back to packing the suit case...what a chore! And to think I used to be one of those people that was packed and ready to go 2 weeks before my trip, LOL!

No comments: