INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Flowers Flowers Flowers

Oh how I love flowers! And there's nothing better than being able to incorporate flowers into a scrapbook layout be them made from chip board, silk, metal, stamped on, rubbed on or the ultimate in paper flowers from Prima or Maya Road!

I've got my birthday layout done (I think that I mentioned it before) and it's got oodles of flowers on it!

You know what I just did...I am sooooooooo bad. A couple of weeks ago I found (and bought) at my LSS the ...Prima flowers of the month. Oh my gosh reel me in like a fish on a hook! All they had was one set of the Jan-Feb-Mar flowers. I asked if they would be getting more of them in and the manager reassured me Yes they would. So when I was in yesterday the store owner was there and I asked her about them and she said no, that she would not be ordering them again. So I did a Google search and bought them on line. Maybe before I leave they'll get here. If not, then I have a pleasant thing waiting for me at home. WooHoo I'm going to have more cool flowers to use in my layouts!

My favorite embellishments are- in no particular order...
flowers
ribbon
ric rac
buttons
brads
eyelets

No comments: