INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

I feel a little sad...

I feel a little blue this morning...our eldest child left with his Dad to meet up with the other Cadets to go to Louisiana for the Summer Leadership School program. I'll see my boy after I get back from California on the 26th of June. Yup I feel a bit sad about that. I love my children with all my heart and it's been a whirlwind ride with our son. He's a shy young man who takes a while to trust people. He's a great kid with so much to give to the world. Junior high was such a social struggle and he just hated the place. High school is different though...he has found acceptance with his peers through the JROTC program. What a terrific group of young men and women! They do their best academically and socially through a separate honors program for JROTC cadets and it's amazing what do they in the ways of community service. I'm so proud of our son, he's accomplished so much this past year and I can only see it as getting better and better. He's so much more out going and his self confidence has grown 10 fold. My wishes for him are; to have a fun, for this to be a positive learning and growing experience and to make friends.

No comments: