INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Tuesday, June 05, 2007

funny questions I'm asked about scrapbooking...

I can't help but to laugh when I think about some of the questions that I'm asked about scrapbooking.

What products did I use when I first started scrapbooking? Believe it or not Creative Memories products and what ever I could find at the Michael's craft and hobby store in Abilene (which wasn't much).The reaction I got from stating that I started off by using Creative Memories products made me laugh...YOU used CM products? No way!

With your husband being career military you must have a ton of military themed layouts (that was more of a statement than a question- I get a lot of those too). My answer, no not really. What I do have a lot of layouts of is our children, the various vacation spots we've been to over the years, points of interest that sort of thing.

When asked what are my favorite pictures/layouts that I have done of my children my reply is...There's this picture I took of Hannah we were on a picnic by the ocean she was 9 years old looking out at the ocean and her hair was blowing. I'll have to find that layout and share it. And of our son Andrew, we were at my husbands parents house in winter- snow all around and the kids were sledding. Andrew looked like he was deep in thought about something (probably contemplating going down a steep hill). I love that picture he must have been 12 years old.

It's hard to picture myself loving one particular picture of my children. I'm sure that you feel the same way. There's this picture of Hannah when she was 4 years old that my husband and I adore. And then there's the picture of Andrew when he was 2 years old, asleep on the floor of his bedroom with all of his little hot wheels cars lined up like a parking lot in front of him and his hand was still clutching one while sleeping- adorable!

No comments: