INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Friday, June 15, 2007

Two Scrapbook Stores are closing...

I went into Scrapbook Etc today to say good bye to the two old ladies that run the store. I was surprised to learn that they are not just closing the Rapid City store but also their store in Spearfish. Spearfish is a small town and it's a good 45 minute trip down to Rapid City. I'm surprised that Lana decided to close both stores and try to concentrate on internet sales...this should be interesting to say the least. They've been at the Rapid City location for 5 years and in Spearfish much longer.

But when I was in there today it was pretty much the same old stuff that they've had since before we moved here in 2003, same printed papers, same albums, same rubber stamps, same punches and so on. Not much has changed. I wish them much luck and happiness on their future ventures.

No comments: