INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Saturday, June 16, 2007

What makes me smile...

Shopping for clothes and such with my daughter is a laugh riot. She's so much like myself it's uncanny. She's got to be in the "mood" to shop and it's an all day deal too, out for breakfast, shop shop shop out for lunch then some more shopping...could be dinner at home OR dinner out. Shopping with Hannah is a crack up and now that she's almost 12 years old and shes taking more of a teenagers approach to dressing it's REALLY funny. So here we are on the eve of going to California. We're packing up clothes to take on this trip and I'm looking through her things and she has 2 outfits picked out and I mention to her sweetie we are going to be gone 10 or so days...you WILL need to bring more than just that. I consider myself now informed that she plans on going shopping for all of her summer clothes while we are in California, LOL! That she's tired of showing up at school wearing something that another one or more of her girlfriends also have. So I leave with a light suit case and will return with a stuffed one, LOL!

No comments: