INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Baking Day

Besides running around doing errands, being super Mom and a fantastic wife (yes I think highly of myself today, LOL!) I'm baking my own birthday dessert...what else but New York Cheesecake! I've made so many fancy ones as of late that I'd like to eat my own rich and creamy smooth New York Cheesecake. But sssshhhh it's a surprise I'm baking 3 of them! Some days you just need to get out the pans and bake your little heart out! I also plan on baking another batch of my made from scratch brownies...those are to die for! The kids aren't up on the plain cheesecake so it's brownies for them!

I'm of to whip up some grilled cheese sandwiches for the family as both of the ovens are occupied at the moment. Ü

No comments: