INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Monday, June 11, 2007

Making a Circle Journal

I've never participated in the on line version of making pages for a circle journal. One group that I was heavily involved in wanted to get together and make them and I was all for it until it got weird. There were those that wanted to do the digital pages and just e-mail them to everyone. I'm sorry if I offend anyone but digital scrapbooking is not my idea of scrapbooking. And being so cheap as to e-mail the pages to the rest of us, that was the ultimate turn off. I don't feel that hand made just for feeling with a digital page as I do for one made by hand with paper and cardstock. So with that in mind I decided to drop of of the circle journal because I wanted all of the pages in my circle journal to be made from scratch...you know by hand. Call me a paper snob but there it is!

So here I am putting together a surprise circle journal for my girlfriends that were in my scrapbooking group. I'm finishing up the pages and will be bringing them out to them this afternoon as soon as I get them put together for them to journal on. Oh are they going to be surprised! I bought them all 6x6 albums to put those pages into when they are done Ü

No comments: