INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Monday, June 04, 2007

counting the days...

As my daughter tells me, I'm to have a birthday in 2 more days. It's kind of scary to think that I'm closer to being 50 years old than I am to being 30 years old. My dear friend Kim will be a whopping 41 year old tomorrow- oh how I wish that I was 41 years old again.

I'm also counting the days until our trip to California to see my parents. I've got my print out of wi-fi spots around town. Looks like I'll be spending a lot of time at McDonalds and Starbucks, LOL! Hannah wants to go to the outlet mall...and I want to take her Ü. So much for me not spending any money, LOL!

Okay I've farted away my day on "stuff", now for me to get to baking something yummy. I've got to make some birthday cheesecakes! One for Kim and one for me!

No comments: