INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Friday, June 01, 2007

I couldn't see the trees for the forest...

I have developed a love/hate relationship with Microsoft word, I'll tell you more about that in a moment. I'm so glad that my friend Kim came over last night, I was on the home stretch with this scrapbook that I am present to the exiting base commander and his wife today (the change of command ceremony is at 10am). I'm beating myself on the noggin because I can not think of a single thing to say on the last page...the tribute page, ugh! Good thing Kim was here and went trough and read every single journal spot...I have to go back and fix 3 different pages, all because of that auto correcting Microsoft word. Kim's last name was botched, and a few other little oddities. So here I am this morning going back and "fixing" those little blurbs.

So my friend Kim saved me from having an embarrassing journaling moment, LOL! She doesn't think so but I know better. I was so tired of looking at those scrapbooks pages that I could not see the trees with the forest being right there in front of me. I truly do appreciate her coming out and helping me with this project. Only 3 more tributes to write...that can be done later! Now to bag this album up and get it off to where it needs to go!

No comments: