INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Thursday, May 31, 2007

It's Thursday...what are you up to?

Here it is, Thursday not quite to Friday yet and the weekend is rapidly approaching. I'm down to the final stretch and I've got to get at least 2 of these albums finished up today. Last night I got a wee bit creative (I make myself laugh) with the labeling of some photo's on a layout...I used my P-Touch label maker- is that not a hoot or what? Tell me what you think okay, I'm still laughing at the thought of doing that last night. I just didn't want to use my own chicken scratch writing or to get on the computer (not to mention that my DH was working on the family computer last night- that's the one I use too). So my P-Touch came to my rescue!






Since it's a rainy and dreary looking day I've vowed to stay here on my computer until I finish this darn journaling! The thing that has been holding me back is that I am so darn anal about having the names to go with the faces. But today is the day that I finish the albums regardless of having the names. I've asked and asked and no one seems to know who some of these people are...could very well have been guests of members or they were one time visitors. Now if only I could match up the pink patterned paper and pink cardstock, LOL!

No comments: