INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Wednesday, May 02, 2007

It's Wednesday

It's Wednesday and I have 1001 things to get done. There's an OSC board meeting that I have to attend, Girl Scouts that I have to watch over and of course during that time I have to pick up my son from school because of his after school activities. I wonder what it's like for those women that work outside of them home. I guess that they just have to put everything on the back burner... no after school activities for the kids, and nothing but work and home for them. I know what it was like when I was working last year, it was total chaos and I hated it! I felt that all I did when I was home was to pick up after everyone, cook and do laundry and wash dishes. I never felt rested, I felt as if I was working 18 hours a day 7 days a week. I was very stressed out. So when I start to feel overwhelmed I just have to remind myself how stressed out I really was while working, having my husband TDY somewhere in the world and the kids needing to be picked up from school and not being able to have anyone else that could do that for me. I can juggle what I have going on today, it's just that I think that I'd rather be doing something else, LOL!

No comments: