INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Cardboard

Believe it or not I'm still working on unpacking and putting away things. Am I losing my motivation on this? Yes, LOL! Yesterday a friend asked me if I was done unpacking...I had to say no. I have to say that I'm amazed with those that can set up their entire house in a week after a move. I want to make sure that the pictures are going up where I want them to be...and not have to worry about having a 1001 nail holes because I changed my mind a dozen times or more on their placement. You see, it's only me doing this unpacking. I'm going through everything putting it in it's place and so forth. It's quite the challenge, to say the least it's become something I dread, LOL! To be perfectly honest, I've run out of storage space. I need to get another chrome shelf unit from Lowe's to go in the downstairs closet. Once I get that set up then I will have a place for my scrapbooking magazines and idea books and of course the 2 huge boxes of board games (our daughter loves board games). Well with this in mind I better measure what size chrome shelf I have in my scrapbook nook and buy the same size for the closet. As you can tell, my day is planned out for me.

No comments: