INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Crazy about Scrapbooking?

Well once you start having to make 5 identical albums for a year, trust me you won't be so energetic about getting the pages done. Where once upon a time I loved being the OSC Historian, I'm now at the tail end of it and am grumbling more and more about it. A lot of my grumbling has to do with the budget...it's way too squeaky tight for doing four 12x12 albums. Between having to buy 4 albums, picture processing and lets not forget about adhesive...well that doesn't leave much room for the paper, cardstock and the additional page protectors you'll need and I haven't even mentioned buying embellishments. I'm out of adhesive and it's killing me that in order to finish these pages that I have to fork the moola over because I've spent all of my budgeted monies.

No comments: