INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Monday, May 14, 2007

Lets do Brunch

So here I am, almost ready for everyone to come over for the spouses with deployed military members brunch. I've got to shower (like you really needed to know that) and iron a couple of table clothes (changed my mind on the color I was going to use yesterday) and I'm done! To be perfectly honest I could not have even tried to pull this off without the help from my girlfriends. I give much credit to them as being wonderful motivators not to mention all of the wonderful things that they are doing to make this brunch/luncheon a success. I want to thank Kim, Cindy, Kristi, and Sherri for all of their hard work and support. This past week has been crazy for all of us and this week will prove to be just as nuts, LOL!

Now I'm off to get ready...

No comments: