INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Saturday, May 26, 2007

2 peas blog challenge- what have I splurged on lately

Hello!!!! Well that's easy enough to say...the Cricut machine and enough of the font and shape cartridges to keep me busy for quite a while Ü

Ever since since the using Cricut last summer while at CKU-Masters in Boston, I've been on the fence about getting one. I loved the ease of using it plus the fact that I don't have to plug the thing into a computer in order to get it to work. What was holding me back? Um- the price, what else, LOL! I bought mine last week at ShopKo (similar in scope to a K-Mart or Wal-mart) for and unbelievably low price. I've been doing the happy dance ever since! Then last nights spending spree at www.creativexpress.com well I'm VERY pleased with the prices I paid last night. I recently bought the "stamped font" at our local wal-mart for $56 being much cheaper than Hobby Lobby's price of $69.95. But my purchase will be going back because I just got that same font set for an amazing $25...no joke!

I had thought that I wanted to get the Craft-Robo, but lets face it I don't want to have to be tied to my computer all of the time. And personally speaking if I had one more thing hooked up to my computer I think that it would roll over and play dead! Our main computer (the one that I use for my scrapbooking stuff) is located in our guest room. Imagine the look on my m-i-l's or any other guests face when I'm up at 4 or 5 am wanting to work on a title or a greeting card using the robo...just another reason to have a toy located in my scrapbook nook.

No comments: